Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Min People : 1
Max People : 5
The Musandam Dibba Cruise is a heaven for the nature lovers with impressive landscapes, crystal clear turquoise colored waters and towering mountain ranges with a healthy climate, where you can beat the scorching heats.
Musandam Dibba Tour is a cruise on the borders of Oman. A great way to enjoy mountainous views and explore the rich sea life there.
Cross the border to Dibba, and have the time of your life, whether you are into fishing, swimming, relaxing, eating, all is taken care of on this tour.
Hop on and experience a new place, because if you are currently in the UAE there is no excuse for not crossing over to Dibba!
- Pick up & drop off from Spinneys next to Burjuman Centre / Sahara Centre Dubai Side)
- Entry permit to visit Musandam for Dibba Day Trip
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Continental Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Suitable vehicle for transportation.
- Snorkeling kits
- Seat in Dhow for Cruise
- VAT charges
- All personal expenses
- Guide Service Fee
- If you are a UAE resident, you need to send a passport copy for us to process your border pass.
- Border pass process might take up to 2 to 3 working days.
- And actual passport is to be carried with you on the tour throughout, regardless of you being a resident or tourist
- If you are on tourist visa in the UAE, it is obligatory for you to carry your valid passport on the tour.
- Resident Visa Holders should send us the following as email attachment (Clear Color copies as scanned attachment)
Passport Copy Front Page
Passport Copy Back Page
Passport Page Copy with Residence Visa
- Whilst entering the Dibba, all guests should produce their original passport; tourist visa holders should carry their visa copy as well.
Note: – Please carry Swim Wear. There are changing rooms with in the Dhow. The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
10 travellers are considering this tour right now!