Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
18 hours ( 3:30pm - 9:00am)
Min People : 01
Max People : 06
The Overnight Desert Safari is a great way to experience all the feels of the Arabian Desert at night. The night means under the shining stars/ moon, and at dawn, watching the most beautiful sunrise.
You get to enjoy all that a regular desert safari offers you, from the views, camel rides, quad bikes, awesome photos, henna and a delicious BBQ dinner & free beverages.
But, in addition to all that, you get a sleeping bag and a tent, and a breakfast the next morning!
- Pick up and Drop off
- Dune Bashing in a hummer
- Camel Riding
- Henna Tattoo
- Shisha Facility
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Sand Boarding & Quad biking (Optional)
- BBQ Dinner (Veg. options available)
- Belly Dance and Tanura show
- Restroom facilities
- Sleeping bags / tents
- Morning breakfast, tea and coffee
- Guide Service Fee
- Any Private Expenses
- Get a camera
- Be ready for an adrenaline rush during the dune bashing
- If it gets too much for you, you can inform the driver
- Wear comfortable clothing (Remember, you are in the middle of a desert)
- If you decide to ride a camel or rent a quad bike, make sure to follow the instructions given to you before your ride, to avoid any injuries
- If it’s winter, make sure to bring a jacket as it is bound to get cold at night while you sleep
10 travellers are considering this tour right now!